Free Delivery for French Furniture Orders over £999.00 - Delivered to the room of your choice including assembly of our French Beds
Your order is important to us, we want it to go as smoothly as possible so that you can join the growing list of customers who return to us again and again and recommend us to their family and friends.
We appreciate that the delivery of your items is crucial to your satisfaction and happiness as a Newtons customer and every care has been taken to ensure that this is the ‘icing on the cake’ of your shopping experience with us. Once you order has arrived with us and your balance payment has been processed we will clear your order for delivery with our Distribution Service who offer a 'White Glove Delivery Service'. Don't forget we also off a Full Money Back Guarantee, please see our Returns section for details.
Important Checks Before Ordering
Please let us know once you have placed your order if you have any specific delivery requests or special instructions. These requests will then be picked up by our distribution team. Please tell us anything that you feel might help, like what floor are we delivering to? is there more than one flight of stairs? Are there any parking restrictions at your property? Is access via a lift? The more the delivery company know about your home, the smoother the delivery process.
Our White Glove Delivery Service
All our delivery teams are friendly, polite and extremely helpful and all carry mobile phones in case there is a need to contact you. Unlike many furniture retailers we offer a ‘ White Glove Delivery’ and not a ‘Drop Off’ service, our delivery technicians will deliver your items to the room of your choice, unwrap the pieces, position them within your room and then take away all the packaging for you once you have had the chance to inspect your wonderful new purchases. The only pieces of furniture that will require assembly are our beds which you will be pleased to hear are assembled as part of our delivery service.
- Delivery to you within a maximum of 14 working days for most UK mainland postcode areas, 21 days for some Scottish/Cornish postcode areas and up to 28 days for Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Contact you by telephone or text to arrange an appointment, offering a day and a 2-3 hour time slot.
- Deliver all your goodies to the room of your choice.
- Assemble your bed
- Unwrap all items to allow you to inspect your goods and assemble
- Remove all the packaging from your home.
- Orders Over £999 & - Free Delivery
- Delivery to England and Wales for orders under £999 - £49.00
- Delivery to Scotland for orders under £999 - £59.00
*Please note we are unable to deliver to UK Islands
*Please note we are able to deliver to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland - Please call for a quote on 01626 333006 or 01626 333008
Deliveries For Accessories
All Accessories are delivered FREE of charge via courier direct to your home.
Delivery Terms and Conditions and you need to be aware of…
- FLOOR PROTECTION - Please make sure that your have laid adequate coverings down to protect your flooring as we cannot accept any claims made for damage caused to flooring, carpets or stairs (The delivery team are not allowed to remove any safety clothing, including shoes).
- BREAKABLE OBJECTS - Please remove any personal breakable ornaments, pictures, mirrors etc en-route to the desired delivery point before the delivery team arrives.
- ACCESS IN PROPERTY - Please make sure that the furniture you have ordered will fit into your home and that our delivery van can get close enough to your property to make delivery. Points to look out for include twisting passages, low or narrow doorways and turns on stairs. Please be aware that if we can't deliver to your requested room we will either leave the furniture at a place convenient to you or return it to the warehouse. Should our delivery team feel that there is a risk of danger to your property and/or equally to them in delivering larger items upstairs, they will leave items on the ground floor or return them to the warehouse. We hope you understand.
- ACCESS ISSUES AND CUSTOMER DECLARATION - Our delivery teams are experienced at delivering furniture into your home and will always do so in a professional and friendly manner. If access is deemed to be difficult they might request you to sign a declaration waver accepting responsibility for any unlikely accidental damage to your property prior to entering your home. Goods will only be delivered up to the entrance of your home if you do not wish to sign this declaration
- PARKING - If your home has parking restrictions please let us know in advance so that we can plan your delivery. If a parking permit is required please provide this for our drivers. Any problems with parking that result in a failed delivery will unfortunately be chargeable to the customer.
- FAILED DELIVERIES - We understand that from time to time, plans do change and therefore we are happy to re-schedule your delivery if something comes up. However, please let us know! There are costs to us as a business when deliveries fail. We would therefore ask, if you do need to make changes to your delivery date or time please contact us by 11am on the day prior to your delivery to ensure that we are able to cancel and reschedule it for you.
- DELAYING A DELIVERY AT CUSTOMERS REQUEST – If you order your furniture and realise you need a bit of extra time to finish your room then just let us know! Projects often overrun and we’re here to help. We do understand that like ourselves most people do work during the week, and that time off for a delivery is not always entirely practical, but we would like to kindly ask you to think about asking help from either a family member or a friend to receive delivery for you. We are happy to store your furniture for a maximum of 2 weeks free of charge. Unfortunately, a non-refundable storage fee of £25.00 per full week will be incurred thereafter.
- DELAYED DELIVERIES - Although we do our utmost to ensure your goods are delivered at the correct time and on the correct date, occasionally delays do occur and as such we are unable to guarantee delivery slots, but our distribution service will of course deliver as soon as we can should a problem occur.
- BEDS - Please remember that our beds are made to take standard UK Single, Double, King and Super King mattresses and are designed to have space around the mattress (up to 3cm each side) to enable you to change bedding and turn your mattress with ease.
Collecting From Us
You can collect your goods directly from our warehouse in Tipton. Please be sure to bring photographic ID with you (drivers license/passport). This is essential for us to release the goods. You can also send your own arranged transportation company to collect from us. When doing this, we need an email at least 24 hours in advance from you confirming the name of the company who will be collecting along with the time and date of the collection. We will then ask the driver to inspect your furniture in the warehouse and take a signature from the driver to confirm that all goods have been collected and are in good order. Whether it’s yourself or someone on your behalf, please understand that no claims can be made for damaged goods once the collection note has been signed.
As a honest and respected French Bedroom company, Newtons follow the health and safety rules to ensure that all our delivery staff are safe - and due to today's culture of litigation we must unfortunately point out that we will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or property as a result of deliveries to the room of your choice beyond the threshold of your property. Once you or a person on your behalf has signed the delivery paperwork we shall, in no event, be held responsible for any damage to either the goods delivered or to your property. This decision is final. Please note that items delivered via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners own risk.
Finally, we always strive to improve all aspects of our service and welcome feedback from all our customers. Should you have any suggestions which would help us refine our delivery system or if you would just like to tell us about your fantastic experience please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org