Margot I-Bride Tray
Meet Margot, wife to Urbin a mighty Medici from 15th Century Florence. We like to think she was a lover of the arts. Kind and gentle she helped the poor and needy. She was a lover of horses and threw caution to wind to ride side saddle rather than in a carriage.
Meet Margot, wife to Urbin a mighty Medici from 15th Century Florence. We like to think she was a lover of the arts. Kind and gentle she helped the poor and needy. She was a lover of horses and threw caution to wind to ride side saddle rather than in a carriage. Our Margot I-Bride Tray is made from high pressure laminate. It can be used for tea and cakes or hung as French Wall Art. Each tray comes with its very own hanging kit.
Write Your Own Review
how to order
Found something you love? Let us help you complete your order in 5 easy steps
1. Click 'Purchase' to add your item to your Shopping Bag or add it to your 'Wishlist' to compare pieces, remember to choose a size first when buying a Bed or Pack Offer
2. Carry On browsing for further goodies or go to your 'Shopping Bag' to checkout
3. Follow the easy 'step by step' checkout process
4. Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email
5. We will process the order for you and update you shortly after order placement to let you know if your order is in stock or the wait involved if not
If you do have any questions, big or small along the way, please call one of our sales team on 01626 333 006 who will be only too happy to help with your query
*We do carry a large quantity of stock, especially of our best sellers but if the items you have ordered are not currently in stock we will endeavour to deliver them to you within a maximum of 10-12 weeks. Items that are in stock will be delivered within a maximum of 14 days (most mainland UK addresses). Should you require an update of you order arrival we are always happy to give you a progress report.
1. We deliver to your home within a maximum of 12-16 weeks for items that are not currently in stock or 1-14 days (most mainland addresses) for in stock items
2. We offer a 2 man delivery service and give a date and 2-3 hour timeslot for our deliveries
3. We deliver to the room of your choice
4. All items ordered are unwrapped to allow for your inspection
5. All our beds are assembled as part of the delivery service
6. All packaging is removed from your home for recycling
Now you can relax and enjoy sleeping in style!
Delivery is FREE for accessories & orders over £999.00 to most UK postcodes
Please see our deliveries page for delivery fees